IndraSoft is searching for reliable talented people who are energetic, organized and computer savvy, who would like to earn extra money, part-time on the side.
The selected candidates will have an important role in helping the United Census Bureau prepare for the upcoming 2020 Decennial Census Enumeration.
The Fingerprinting Operator will be responsible for setting core and axis fingerprint images and verifying identification through fingerprint image comparisons. He/she will perform duties related to automated and manual processing of fingerprint submissions utilizing fingerprint readers, verification on-line terminals and fingerprint input monitors.
This is an entry-level position and prior experience in the field or a related field is not required. You will receive training in taking and verifying personnel fingerprints, making comparisons of rolled inked and computer image fingerprints, use of fingerprint scanning equipment, completing fingerprinting forms and submitting reports at the end of the fingerprinting session.
This is a seasonal part-time position, please note the work schedules will vary. Type of Employment: Part -time / On-call
High School Diploma or GED required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill set, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Knowledge, skill and mental development equivalent of a high school diploma.
* The ability to complete or assist persons in scheduling appointments, addressing questions and the completion of forms, needed for fingerprinting services.
* Experience with methods and techniques of customer service and proper phone etiquette.
* Ability to visually compare fingerprints.
* Basic computer skills and knowledge of electronic equipment, hardware, software, including applications and data entry.
* Flexibility to deal with changing work environment and problem solve with issues related to fingerprints and identification.
* Must be able to take and understand virtual training and seek help if candidate has questions.
* Follow oral and written instructions, gain and maintain productive working relationships.
* Able to work under minimal supervision.
* Must be able to obtain Census Security Clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Take fingerprints of individuals in both digital and ink formats.
* Operate fingerprint reader/document imaging equipment to create electronic files, using provided software.
* Prepare fingerprinting documents for scanning, scan documents and verify quality of digital images.
* Responsible for setting core and axis fingerprint images and verifying identification through fingerprint image comparisons.
* Enter data into computer as appropriate.
Ability to travel within locations designated.
Apply online: RecruitPro
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities