IS Information/Technical Analyst III (2 of 2)
Continued from: http://www.onenationnews.com/fullstory.asp?newsid=10239
BY CLOSING DATE, YOU MUST:
1. Submit City of Saint Paul online application, including answers to the Supplemental Questionnaire.
2. Upload or submit the following documents via the online application system, mail, in person, email, or fax. (Zip files will not be accepted. Each uploaded attachment is limited to 5 MB.) :
1. A legible copy of your proof of education (transcript) and,
2. A resume and,
3. A cover letter
SELECTION PROCESS INFORMATION:
Exam Subject: Qualifications Rating Examination:
The Qualifications Rating Examination is an assessment of your completed application, answers to the Supplemental Questionnaire, and your resume. Be as specific and detailed as possible in completing your application and any attachments. You must submit your completed application, supplemental questionnaire and any attachments by the application deadline.
GENERAL INFORMATION: This posting is open to anyone who meets the position requirements.
Eligible Lists: The eligible list for this job posting will be pass/fail for all promotional and non-promotional candidates. There will not be a ranked list. The eligible list established from this selection process will be used to fill the current vacancy and may also be used to fill potential future vacancies in this title which could require technology skills different from those required for this vacancy.
Condition of Employment: This position may require a background check, medical examination, driverâ€™s license check, credit check and/or a drug test as a condition of employment.
Human Resources Contact Information:
Lyle Babcock at 651-266-6483
Suite 200 City Hall Annex
25 West Fourth Street
Saint Paul, MN 55102
To refer back to this information, we recommend you print this job posting before you apply.
An Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS AND ADDITIONAL MATERIALS ONLINE:
Office of Human Resources: 651-266-6500
24-hour Recorded Jobline: 651-266-6502
Exam Number# 12-01707A
IS INFORMATION/TECHNICAL ANALYST III
IS Information/Technical Analyst III Supplemental Questionnaire
* 1. The information you provide related to your education, training, and experience is subject to verification. Documentation of work experience must be included in the application. I understand that giving false information, failure to accurately represent myself, or not providing required documentation as listed on the job announcement will result in disqualification from this examination.
* 2. Do you possess a valid Minnesota Driver's License (Class D, Class A, B or C CDL) or an equivalent out-of-state Driver's License?
* 3. Which best describes your highest level of education completed in Information Management, Computer Technology, or a related field? (Submit a copy of transcript.)
HS Diploma or GED
Bachelor's Degree or higher
* 4. How many years of experience do you have performing duties and responsibilities similar to those described in the General Duties Statement of this job posting?
Less than 1 year
At least 1 year but less than 2 years
At lest 2 years but less than 4 years
4 or more years
* 5. I have attached to this application or will submit via mail, email, fax, or in person, a legible copy of my transcript, resume, and cover letter by the application deadline.
* Required Question